Newark, CA, March 10, 2010 --(PR.com)-- CellarStone Inc., a provider of sales commission solutions, has announced another release of its sales commission product, Easy-Commission (www.easy-commission.com). The latest release of Easy-Commission has added some key customer relationship management (CRM) features for Easy-Commission customers. Easy-Commission is a fully hosted, cloud-based application that is available over the web for all customers.
Sales people are among the most important personnel in any company and adequately compensating them for high performance becomes an important business activity for the company. Small businesses invariably rely on spreadsheets to calculate their unique sales compensation plans. These spreadsheets take a lot of manual entry to work, take a lot of time and cause errors. Both the company and sales people end up very unsatisfied with this solution. Sales people do not have good visibility into their calculations and end up with trust issues regarding their compensation. They start ‘shadow accounting’ their commissions themselves.
Easy-Commission is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application and hence can be used by sales people all over the world. Reps have access to the sales commission application through their web browser and can understand their commission results clearly. Companies can even let sales reps enter their own orders directly into Easy-Commission. Sales managers, CEOs and CFOs can have a complete view of commission results for the company. Commission administrators can set up sales commission structure and sales commission agreements in the system directly. User security allows restriction of viewing of results and the execution of functions.
Easy-Commission is a very simple to use commission system that allows quick and easy set up of commission plans for each individual rep. The commission rules are very flexible to handle many different types of commissions.
“For many of our customers, this is the first time they are able to have their sales people have access to customer and sales related information through the web.” said Gopi Mattel, CEO of CellarStone, Inc. “We have been getting requests from customers to add more sales management functions, so we have provided features to help satisfy that need”.
CRM Features in Easy-Commission:
- Sales reps can create customer and contact records in the system directly.
- Leads can be created in the system and upon qualification can be converted to customer, contact and opportunity records.
- Notes can be logged against customer records to keep track of activities against a customer by the rep.
- Security functionality can make sure that one rep’s records are not viewable by other reps.
- Initiate emails from within the system directly to customer contacts and log it in the system.
- Reps can be deactivated so that they do not have access to the data, but the data can still be retained.
- A customer-specific logo for the account can be uploaded and used in the reports.
- Reports and dashboards can provide quick results of sales data.
Easy-Commission is designed to be very affordable for businesses and individual sales reps to administer their commissions. Customers can try the application before they buy. There is even a free version of the application for customers with limited needs.
CellarStone, Inc. is one of the premier companies offering products and services in the Sales Compensation arena. CellarStone works with IT, Finance, Human Resources and Sales to manage and implement variable pay and sales commission systems. CellarStone provides the sales commission solutions www.easy-commission.com and www.qcommission.com.