Easy-Commission – Commission Solution Now Available on Intuit® App Center
San Mateo, CA, December 14, 2011 --PR.com-- CellarStone, Inc. today announced that Easy-Commission, the hosted, SaaS, sales commission application is now available on Intuit® App Center.
The latest release of CellarStone’s Easy-Commission solution is especially for Intuit® App Center users. Easy-Commission is a cloud-based SaaS application that can calculate sales commission plans, splits, overrides, draws, etc. Easy-Commission is a flexible and simple commission system that allows quick set up of sales commission structures for each individual sales rep. The commission rules are very flexible to handle many different types of commissions.
Sales commission programs are possibly the most variable programs conducted by a firm. These programs tend to vary significantly from industry to industry, and many times, within companies in an industry. Sales people are among the most important personnel in any company and adequately compensating them for high performance becomes an important business activity for the company.
Intuit® App Center is the place to find web and mobile apps that work with QuickBooks®, the leading financial software for small businesses. Easy-Commission is now capable of seamlessly integrating with QuickBooks® via Intuit® App Center. Easy-Commission can import QuickBooks® data such as Reps, Customers, Items and Invoices. Based on the imported data, Easy-Commission will calculate basic commissions, splits, overrides, draw etc. Reps and Manages can see their own commission statements online anytime.
QuickBooks® users can subscribe to Easy-Commission from Intuit® App Center. Easy-Commission is available at https://appcenter.intuit.com/easy-commission. Easy-Commission provides many advanced features
- Split Commissions to three reps
- Provide override commissions to manager
- Pay different commissions to different reps by invoice line
- Calculate commission as Excel like formulas
- Pay different commissions by product groups
- Support multiple commissions for the same person
- Pay amounts for units sold
- Pay on profit between revenue and item cost
- Manage recoverable draw programs
- Support commission schedules such as Weekly, Bi-weekly or Monthly
Sales Commission Benefits
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks® data. No more double data entry!
- Sales reps get commissions paid quickly and accurately based on existing QuickBooks® data
- Sales managers can better track overall sales performance and individual rep performance
- Accountants and bookkeepers can calculate commissions accurately and faster
- Flexible enough to handle different commission plans for each rep, commission splits, sales draws and manager overrides
- Administrators can retain all data in one place, analyze and report on all data
- Sales reps and managers can track customer related activities and opportunities
Easy-Commission is designed to be very affordable for businesses and individual sales reps to administer their commissions. Intuit® Commissions Managers (ICM) users can try the application for free before they decide. Please attend the webinar available on the site www.easy-commission.com to learn more about this solution.
CellarStone, Inc. is one of the premier companies offering products and services in the Sales Compensation arena. CellarStone works with IT, Finance, Human Resources and Sales to manage and implement variable pay and sales commission systems. CellarStone provides the sales commission solutions www.easy-commission.com and www.qcommission.com.