Using Statement Designer
Easy Commission allows to create customized commission statement templates to view Sales Rep statements from “Statement Designer” feature. There is a “System Statement Template” which is available.
2. Steps Involved in creating customized commission statement template
Navigating through Tools-> Statement Designer in menu, “Statement Designer” can be accessed. There is a “System Statement Template” (Default template) which is non-editable.
1) Using copy feature, you can copy the “System Statement Template” and start creating a custom statement template and specify fields and formats. (or) Clicking on “Add New” also allows you to create a custom statement template. The “Statement Designer” page looks as follows,
2) You can provide a custom name and description for the newly creating template. There is an optional checkbox to specify the statement template as default. (Note: Statement template selected as default only is used for displaying Sales Rep commission statement)
3) There will be three different tabs Header Fields, Detail Fields and Page Header/Footer through which user can specify fields and formats a statement should appear.
1) Header Fields:
“Header fields” tab allows you to specify header contents to be displayed in statements. “Available fields” specifies fields that can be displayed as statement header whereas “Chosen Fields” specify fields that are selected to display as statement headers in the template. Using arrow buttons, user can select between “Available Fields” and “Chosen Fields”. “Field Properties” section allows user to specify its visibility and format.
2) Detail Fields:
“Detail fields” tab allows user to specify fields to be displayed in statement content. “Available fields” specifies the fields that can be displayed in statement content whereas “Chosen Fields” specify fields that are selected to display in statement content. Using arrow buttons, user can select between “Available Fields” and “Chosen Fields”. “Field Properties” section allows user to specify its visibility and format. It also provides “Show Subtotal” option to mention a field to display its subtotal. “Sort Field” option to specify order by in a statement.
3) Page Header/Footer:
Header Section: Statement Title: Allows user to specify custom title for a commission statement. Company Logo: Allows user to select/deselect display company Logo option in a commission statement. Footer Section: Allows user to set page number and current date time to display in commission statement or not.
3. Viewing newly created customized commission statement:
To view commission statement from a user created statement template, it should be specified as default template.
Then viewing commission statement would display in user created custom statement template.